Department of Coffee and Social Affairs, Chinatown


Pictured
↠ Cappuccino

I recently stumbled across this new opening with my brother and we couldn't be happier! Located just outside of Chinatown in Manchester, The Department of Coffee has all the ~vibes~. I'm obsessed with their interior!! Why? Because most of Manchester lack aesthetics 🙄. Also, how good did these photos turn out? My trusty old iPhone 6 + Photoshop express combo is giving me life right now.

Overall rating: ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

| Department of Coffee and Social Affairs
@deptofcoffee


____________________


Quick update:

I've handed in my Masters' thesis and I am super relieved it's all over now. Officially... I'm unemployed 🙃 but currently interning over at The Fashion Network. I'm at this weird place where I just want to do nothing and everything at the same time. It's all a bit too confusing but oh well.


No comments

Thanks for dropping by! ♥