Tuesday, December 6

Wish it was turnt up Tuesdays

Hey guys, I've just returned from a long day of classes. Ugh, I'm so tired and hungry but here I am sat in front of my mac... stressed out about work. Over the last few months, I have had the 'why did I decide to take on a master's degree' train of thought but (obvs) I always manage to clear my head. Honestly, I suck at dealing with stress and my shitty anxiety issues don't help. OH! And my three-year anniversary with the boyfriend is tomorrow! I should really be chilled out and look forward to having a nice day tomorrow but no, my stupid ass has (have? what? I don't know how to English anymore) to stress about work now *rolls eyes*. I'm trying to stay on top of the workload but ugh, I'm just over-thinking everything.

Well anyways... I recently wrote an article for Zalora and I would love for you guys to give it a visit and if you have the time - tell me what you think. It's nice having a break away from focusing on my master's work and the blog so I think I'm gonna try to keep contributing to their site. Fingers crossed! Oh did I mention that I have a non-existing social life? To think that I'm about to turn 22 in a week...

And because it's my birthday soon, my mom has been super nice/gracious and said that I could pick out 22 gifts for my birthday. I repeat, TWENTY-TWO gifts. She's the best ! But I have no idea what I want to get for myself so... Isn't it funny that when you're given the capacity to buy anything you want you suddenly run out of ideas? Hmm, I just really want a good night's sleep and maybe some great seafood. God I sound old.

*breathes* That's it for today guys, I need to go cook myself some food. Trying to decide between spaghetti bolognese or foo young eggs with rice... decisions, decisions. Thanks for reading!

11 comments :

  1. wrinkles within much less than a month of software. different studies have concluded that it does now not motive any pores and skin inflammation and is as powerful as retinol within the remedy of wrinkled pores and skin. by using searching on line and at natural food shops, you could discover less.For more ==== >>>>>> http://guidemesupplements.com/dermessence/

    ReplyDelete
  2. s high potassium content replaces any potassium lost inside the urine. additionally, dandelion is notion to be an natural lipotropic, despite the fact that no evidence exists to guide this claim.Dandelion is taken into consideration very secure.http://www.healthsupreviews.com/neurocyclin/

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like your blog *_*
    Also I followed it. I would be really happy if you could follow back <3

    http://makeyourperfectstyle.blogspot.ba/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy Anniversary, babe! That certainly calls for a celebration. TGIF, sweetie! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  5. of the ageing, the testosterone level clearly declines, which results terrible human beings reproductive health and reduced libido. the usage of its powerful elements, there are http://testoupmaxfacts.com/vmax-male-enhancement-reviews/

    ReplyDelete
  6. and how to advantage more effective results. universal, this will regularly allow for human beings to http://musclegainfast.com/muscle-science/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hey! You probably don't remember me but we used to comment on each other's blogs a year and months ago, loool. Don't be stressed out! Make sure you have an amazing anniversary and don't let stress stop you from having a good time. Fun is important.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Assalamualaikum Salam sejahtera untuk kita semua, Sengaja ingin menulis
    sedikit kesaksian untuk berbagi, barangkali ada teman-teman yang sedang
    kesulitan masalah keuangan, Awal mula saya mengamalkan Pesugihan Tanpa
    Tumbal karena usaha saya bangkrut dan saya menanggung hutang sebesar
    1M saya sters hampir bunuh diri tidak tau harus bagaimana agar bisa
    melunasi hutang saya, saya coba buka-buka internet dan saya bertemu
    dengan KYAI SOLEH PATI, awalnya saya ragu dan tidak percaya tapi selama 3 hari
    saya berpikir, saya akhirnya bergabung dan menghubungi KYAI SOLEH PATI
    kata Pak.kyai pesugihan yang cocok untuk saya adalah pesugihan
    penarikan uang gaib 4Milyar dengan tumbal hewan, Semua petunjuk saya ikuti
    dan hanya 1 hari Astagfirullahallazim, Alhamdulilah akhirnya 4M yang saya
    minta benar benar ada di tangan saya semua hutang saya lunas dan sisanya
    buat modal usaha. sekarang rumah sudah punya dan mobil pun sudah ada.
    Maka dari itu, setiap kali ada teman saya yang mengeluhkan nasibnya, saya
    sering menyarankan untuk menghubungi KYAI SOLEH PATI Di Tlp 0852-2589-0869
    Atau Kunjungi Situs KYAI www.pesugihan-uang-ghaib.com agar di
    berikan arahan. Supaya tidak langsung datang ke jawa timur, saya sendiri dulu
    hanya berkonsultasi jarak jauh. Alhamdulillah, hasilnya sangat baik, jika ingin
    seperti saya coba hubungi KYAI SOLEH PATI pasti akan di bantu Oleh Beliau

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great post dear. I like it so much. I like how you write on this blog. I followed you,, please follow me back: laAdda

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for dropping by! ♥

IG @annick_lt | Twitter @annicklau